Loading the content... Loading depends on your connection speed!
• European Commission approved that:
– LMagnesium and Copper contribute to the formation of normal connective tissue.
– Magnesium helps maintain a normal bone structure.
– Vitamin C, Magnesium and Copper help protect cells against oxidative stress.
– Vitamin C contributes to the formation of collagen which assures the normal function of cartilage and bones.
•Bamboo promotes comfort within joints.
• Environmentally and socially conscious: plant based capsules and made locally in France.
• Bottle of 60 capsules (4 capsules/day).
This dietary supplement is recommended for :
People with joint issues of weak bone structure, notably during changes in season;
Athletes for injury prevention.
Joint rheumatism is the medical term for joint pains. It corresponds to painful joint inflammations. These may occur indifferently among athletes which demand much from their joints or among the elderly for whom time has built a significant impact. .Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a disease characterized by excessive fragility of the skeleton, due to a reduction in bone mass. It is a frequent disease among women after menopause, as bone mass diminishes with age and with the deficiency in female hormones (estrogens). It is an important risk factor for bone fractures, especially the hip bone.FlexO2
Flex02 brings you the best dietary supplements for fighting the problems of bones and joints. To wit:
This dietary supplement is advised for people who have joint problems or fragile bone structure, especially related to seasonal changes and for athletes, as a prevention for injuries.