Loading the content... Loading depends on your connection speed!
• Because of its hydrating powers, hyaluronic acid gives the skin a luscious and silky quality and prevents lines and wrinkles.
• Hyaluronic acid is a molecule that, similar to a molecular sponge, captures and holds up to 1000 times its weight in water while promoting the syntheses of collagen and elastln within the skin.
• Environmentally and Socially Conscious: Plant based capsules, made in France.
Designed for all types of skin over 30 years of age.
• 2 Capsules per day (120mg of Hyaluronic acid), dosage used in a clinical trial in Japan (Toho University) which showed skin improvement after 4 weeks.
• Bottle of 60 capsules, 1-month supply (2/day).
This dietary supplement is ideal for changes in season when the skin can show dryness and needs to be nourished from within.
Hyaluronic Acid is a vitrous and transparent substance present in all our tissues, mostly in our skin, cartilate and synovial fluids. Like a molecular spong, it attracts, captures and retains a large quantity of water within the dermis. Hyaluronic acid acts in depth: it may hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water and promotes the syntheses of collagen and elastin within the skin. Thanks to its hydrating power, it removes tiny wrinkles, smoothes wrinkles and gives the skin a luscious, bouncy and silky look.EVOLUTION OF HYALURONIC ACID
Unfortunately, our capital of hyaluronic acid diminishes with age, along with signs of aging. At about age 50, we only have 50% left of the original capital of hyaluronic acid. Thus, our skin loses its hydration, its elasticity and fleshiness. To remedy this, the skin must be nourished on a daily basis. The skin then appears replenished. The appearance and depth of wrinkles will diminish. In 2004, the US broadcasting station ABC raised hyaluronic acid to the category of a quasi-miraculous product through a documentary on Yuzurihara, a Japanese village, whose inhabitants witness a remarkable longevity, while keeping a smooth and soft skin and an enviable state of health. Their diet consists of tubers and starches which improve the synthesis of hyaluronic acid inside one’s body.IMPACTS OF HYALURONIC ACID INGESTED ORALLY
A clinical trial has studied the effect of taking hyaluronic acid on skin hydration. It was carried out in Japan and included 35 persons who received a daily dose over 30 days 2 capsules containing 60 mg of hyaluronic acid, totaling a dose of 120 mg per day. The results showed important improvements of several physiologic parameters and, in particular, in the hydration of the face, the smoothness of the skin and the reduction of wrinkles.